At DH Security Solutions we understand the importance of network cabling for your organization. We proudly service aviation, commercial, religious institutions, manufacturing, healthcare and government organizations. DH Security Solutions is up to date with the newest Fiber-optic and Copper UTP, FTP & STP structured technology standards produced by the TIA/EIA. Our installations are in accordance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B telecommunications cabling standards, as well as 569-A telecommunications pathway & spaces standards. Our clients vary from small business to large, intricate organizations. All of our installations are certified and tested, regarding the highest standards using Triads testing equipment.
The explosion in demand for high frequencies in enterprise networks is a driving and urgent need for higher Ethernet network speeds (Applications fueled by video rich content, Data Center demands, and exponential growth in supercomputer and R&D computing activities). Laser-optimized multimode fiber and Category 6A Copper are recognized as the mediums of choice to support these high-speed data networks. With today’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet and next-generation 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet speeds on the horizon, let DH Security Solutions ensure your network will continue to run flawlessly. We know the importance of your networks speed and ability, let our staff of design and installation professionals work with you to get you what you fully expect out of a network cable provider.
DH Security Solutions offers many different network cabling options that can fit your organization or industries unique needs and wants.
- Fiber optics- DH Security Solutions can design, install, provide maintenance, and test all fiber optic systems. We specialize in fusion splicing, termination of multi-mode and single mode fiber cables, OTDR testing and repair. We pride ourselves on staying current with all the fiber optics networking has to provide, and we educate our clients on their fiber optics system.
- Twisted Pair- Twisted Pair has been designed for use in local area networks and voice applications. With it’s relatively low cost, this cable is commonly used and is available in several performance categories. If you think your organization could benefit from Twisted Pair, we suggest calling us today at 855.248.0268 and discussing this low cost option.
- Coax Cabling- This critical piece of infrastructure has been the network of choice for high fidelity audio, television, satellite and broadband communications. This application includes feedlines connecting to radio transmitters and receivers to their antennas, internet connections, cable television, and digital audio.
- Video Cabling- Video Cabling is commonly associated with coaxial cable since most video cables require coax. DH Security Solutions recommends that before you are fully set on this, to talk to a trained professional about twisted pair cable, which can be used for certain video applications as well.
- Data Center- The server is the centralized powerhouse of your cabling system. At DH Security Solutions we take extra care to design, install and provide maintenance for your server, and hold ourselves to the highest standards when doing so.
- IP & Wireless- Your IP platform has to be able to handle the ever changing demands of not only data, but voice communications, video surveillance, building automation, conferencing, and security. Designing a fiber, copper, and wireless network to support these current technologies, and plan ahead requires a company versed in all aspects of network utilizations. DH Security Solutions is your certified wireless technicians, who can bring together all aspects of your network’s platform in a timely and organized manner.
- Multi-site Rollout- DH Security Solutions has had experience in large scale infrastructure installations, as well as multi-site rollouts. This has allowed us to provide our customers with creative solutions and designs that meet the management and logistic challenges of major problems.
Structured cabling installations include the following:
- Voice & Data Station Cabling Installation – CAT5, CAT5e, CAT5E, CAT6, & Augmented CAT6)
- Voice blocks and patch panel installations
- Data patch panel installations
- Station and patch panel termination and labeling
- Standard 19” cabinets, swing gate & free standing rack installation or build outs with cable management (horizontal & vertical)
- Demarcation extensions (T1, ISDN, 56K, Broadband, CO lines)
- Riser backbone installation & design
- Cross-connection of voice cables to the majority of phone systems
- Station cabling identification, verification & certification
- Coax installation (CATV, CCTV)
- Cable pathway support (Bridle rings, J-hooks etc.)
- Wide assortment of patch cables for closet & workstations
- Fiber Optic
- Multimode (62.5 & 50 um) & Single-mode fiber installation
- Fiber terminations (SC, ST, LC FC & more)
- Riser backbone installation & design
- Fiber documentation & labeling
- Armored fiber & inner duct installation
- Wall mount & rack mount fiber enclosures
- Splice tray holders & terminations
- Fiber to copper media converters & transceivers
- Wide assortment of fiber patch cables
To learn more about DH Security Solutions’ network cabling or to speak with a security representative, you can reach us by phone at: 855.248.0268.
DH Security Solutions provides Network Cabling System Installations from many major manufacturers. Our professionals are experts in Network Cable Systems. With years of experience, we are ready to install cabling for your business.
We provide certified Cat-5E, Cat-6 and Fiber Optic cable installations. We offer network testing, labeling, documentation and certification. Our manufacturer trained and BICSI certified installers and technicians will ensure that your network troubleshooting and repair are completed accurately. Voice & Data offers LAN design, installation, service and maintenance.